I DO NOT EVEN KNOW
i like wow, bioshock, doctor who, psychonauts, various cartoons, arts and crafts, fluffy things, and random shit. i am also friendly and don't bite and love getting asks, even silly ones. sometimes i post my crappy art.
- linecon 2014
- missed the ouat panel. am saddened. made it to the playback room for it thoguh
- saw the korra panel, including the newest episode. that was cool
- gargoyles 20th anniversary panel was a huge letdown.
- the screening of recorded panels was a GREAT IDEA (no sarcasm, 10/10 would watch the hobbit panel again). more playback room plz
- dealer’s hall was wall-to-wall people. could barely move.
- all the heat
- lots of neat announcements
- LINECON 2014
wait... shouldn’t you be in jail
If I can get the beta to stop crashing, I am considering streaming if people are interested.
Reblogged from failedturingtest
Since the realms are down for a large portion of today, I figured it would be a good time to put down my thoughts for the Beta and upcoming expansion so far. Do not read on if you are wanting to avoid WoD gameplay spoilers.
When you say the dungeon(s) seemed “overtuned”, what did you mean exactly? What are people saying about it?
The simple of it is that the dungeon is too hard for the required level/ilevel. The damage output is apparently much higher than it should be at its level.